Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas Tree fo FREE.

This past Summer my Mom and I were garage saling (surprise, surprise). Guess what I found on the side of the road? No joke a 7ft Christmas Tree with pine cones  I screeched on the brakes and threw it in my Buick. Being a broke college student I couldn't pass this up. Although it was 80-90 degrees that day I had Christmas on the brain. This is too good of a deal to pass up considering I didn't pay 1 dime for it (that's the best kind right?) I put it in storage and after a few short months I dug it out and put it out on display in my tiny apt. It may be a little big/awkward but it does the job.


(I put it together as a test run at my parents house to make sure all the pieces were there and as you can see they were! Whoooo, love scoring an awesome deal!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment